This page contains the Terms and Conditions governing your use of the HQLogos.com web site and its services. Please read this page carefully. The following Terms and Conditions form a binding Agreement between you and HQ Business Logos. Your use of the HQLogos.com web site indicates your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
HQ Business Logos agrees to award all rights associated with ownership and usage of materials developed by HQ Business Logos to the customer upon completion of the project. Until such time HQ Business Logos retains and reserve all rights to any content created by HQ Business Logos as set forth by the Copyright Laws of the United States of America (Title 17 U.S.C., et seq., and the Digital Copyright Act).
Ownership / Copyrights
Ownership (copyright and title) of the final artwork becomes the property of the Client, having unlimited, indefinite, and royalty-free use of the image upon project completion and receipt of full payment. HQ Business Logos retains rights to display the artwork in portfolio and advertising materials. All concepts, comprehensives, or other preliminary materials, which are not selected by the Client or are not included into the final delivery, remain the full property of HQ Business Logos.
Initial Concept Delivery
- All interaction occurs over the Internet.
- Order confirmation will be sent to you by email confirming the immediate start of the project within one business day. The order will be confirmed only after receipt of completed Order Form and payment confirmation.
- Initial concept delivery is TYPICALLY within 3-5 business days, depending on the complexity of your project, the schedules of our designers, and the rate at which we receive feedback from you. Some projects are completed in a week while others can take months to complete.
Revisions and Redraws
HQ Business Logos will deliver number of revisions based on the chosen logo package. HQ Business Logos will provide unlimited revisions of your logo design in the Corporate package.
- All interaction occurs over the Internet.
- Revision requests shall be submitted via our online revision request form. Revision cycles consist of 1-6 additional compositions that incorporate specific changes requested by the client. The purpose of the revision process is to create responses that move forward in a specific direction from a SINGLE design composition as chosen by the client. Client’s requests shall be modifications of the chosen composition only. Revision requests that depart from the current composition or require major graphical changes, will be honored and completed in the same timely manner, however; HQ Business Logos reserves the right to charge $50 for each such Revision. No revision work, which requires payment, will be started without authorization from Client.
- If the Client wishes to pursue a second logo design from the initial concepts presented, a second logo design must first be purchased. If the client would like a simple derivation of the chosen concept, these can be provided at a charge of $60.00 per additional design.
- Revision cycles take a minimum of 5 business days to complete, depending on the complexity of your requested changes.
- Client shall have 30 days to respond to each set of concepts/revisions submitted to Client for review. If after 30 days the Client has failed to respond, HQ Business Logos will assume the Project complete and the Project shall be deemed to be complete.
- If you have selected the packages “Premium Logo Design” or “Corporate Logo Design”, you may request a “Redraw” if you do not like any of the initially composed concepts. Such departure from the initial compositions will be honored and new unique concepts will be created and presented the number of which will be determined by your chosen package. Request for redraws can only be made before submitting any revision request. It is also to be noted that specific reasons have to be provided for rejecting the initial compositions and for redraw request.
* Changes to the text of a logo in progress, including a business/product name change, will result in additional fees that must be paid in full before the project can continue.
- On completion of your logo design project, your final logo package will be delivered to you by email so you can begin using them right away. You will receive ONE logo in .AI, .EPS, .JPEG, .GIF, .PSD and .PDF formats.
- In the case where the client was not able to receive our final package email, we will resend these files upon a request from the Client. These requests will be entertained for thirty days from the date of first delivery of final logo or until you have been issued your final CD (if applicable). After thirty days, we will provide the final package for an additional charge of $20 per request.
*HQ Business Logos assumes no liability to customers for any lost business or other damages, real or constructive, whatsoever. Buyer assumes full risk of possible delays.
*Buyer assumes full responsibility of ensuring the compatibility of the provided Logo files with their own system. While help is provided, HQ Business Logos assumes no liability to the customer for his own level of technological comprehension, nor for customers lack of access to proper hardware or software for viewing, printing or editing the provided logo files.
Should Client require additional artwork beyond the scope of the standard logo package (either concurrently with the logo project or at a later date), the Client will be offered a price list for other corporate identity or graphic items. Additional work will be done after prepaying add-on services in full.
Please note that detailed illustrations are beyond the scope of logo design and are not included in the price. Detailed illustrations do not work well as part of a logo and we highly recommend against their use! Still, you may choose to include a detailed illustration in your design which we will be happy to provide for an additional fee.
Guarantee and Refund Policy
Please visit this page to see our guarantee and refund policy.
Trademarks and Service Marks
HQ Business Logos expects the Client to perform research on their company name to be sure their name is not already in use and securing a trademark or service mark to protect the Client’s legal rights to any name or image. HQ Business Logos is not and will not be held responsible for any legal action that may result from improper due diligence on the availability of a company name or image.